For all products that you buy from us, the legal warranty applies. Legal warranty implies that a product is what or does what a consumer can expect from it within reason. Besides this we provide an additional warranty on our jewelry and watches. On the product page you will find the additionally provided warranty, this does not affect your legal warranty.
We offer 2 years of warranty on our watches and straps that are purchased separately and 1 year of warranty on jewelry starting on the day of purchase.
The warranty covers the most common production and material defects. In most cases, defects to the movement, case or glass are covered by the warranty.
The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- The product has been damaged due to carelessness or improper use (such as dropping or scratching).
- Damages caused by repairs or adjustments carried out by a third party without prior consent from Rosefield.
- The rupture or damages caused by water or fire (contact with water should be avoided).
- External changes caused by normal use of the product, such as discolouring of the leather straps, scratches on case or glass of the watch etc.
- Replacement of battery, also not if the battery needs replacement during the warranty period.