Here at Rosefield, we believe that individual dignity and internationally accepted rights are essential. For this reason, we adhere to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and expect our suppliers to also respect it.
For those unfamiliar with this act, it means that:
- We never make use of child labour, forced labour or bonded labour.
- We treat employees fairly and never discriminate on the basis of characteristics, such as age, race, ethnic background, religion, sex, sexual orientation or handicap, or the fact that they are parents or carers.
- We provide employees with a safe and hygienic work environment.
- We allow employees to associate freely and to conduct collective negotiations in an effective manner.
- We pay employees at least the minimum wage applicable in the country in which they are established.
- We keep employees from working overtime with no extra pay and ensure that any overtime worked is never longer than what is permitted